The Association of Norwegian Student Welfare Organizations
Main Office in Oslo
Apotekergata 10, 0180 Oslo
0180 Oslo, Norway
The Association of Norwegian Student Welfare Organizations is a cooperation body for the fourteen student welfare organizations in Norway that provide services for around 270,000 students. The welfare organizations are ideal private actors and have student housing as the largest service area. The general assembly is held in November in which all the welfare organizations attend and elect the board of the Association.
List of student welfare organizations:
- Student Welfare Organization at Nord University (Studentinord)
- Student Welfare Organization in Agder (SiA)
- The Arctic Student Welfare Organization (NAS)
- Student Welfare Organization in Inner Finnmark (SSO)
- Student Welfare Organization in Innlandet (SINN)
- Student Welfare Organization in Molde (SiMolde)
- Student Welfare Organization in Oslo (SiO)
- Student Welfare Organization in Stavanger (SiS)
- Student Welfare Organization of Southeast Norway (SSN)
- Student Welfare Organization in Gjovik, Aalesund and Trondheim (Sit)
- Student Welfare Organization in Volda (SiVolda)
- Student Welfare Organization in Østfold (SiØ)
- Student Welfare Organization in ÅS (SiÅs)
- Student Welfare Organization of Western Norway (Sammen)
The current board was elected on the annual congress in Bergen on the 8th of November 2022. The chairman of the Association is Audhild Kvam, also the CEO of the Student Welfare Organization in Gjovik, Aalesund and Trondheim.
There are in total six members of the board, three CEOs and three chairmen representing each their own Student Welfare Organization. The CEOs are elected for two years, and the chairmen for one year.
The following are the current members of our board:
- Audhild Kvam, CEO in Sit
- Andreas Berggren Eskelund, CEO in SiO
- Pål Harv, CEO in SiA
- Amalie Johnsen Lunde, chairman in Sammen
- Daniel Hansen Masvik, chairman in NAS
- Anna Henriette Rist, chairman in SiMolde
The Association of Norwegian Student Welfare Organization is a member of the European Council for Student Affairs (ECSTA). ECSTA is an umbrella group open to student affairs and services organizations from all European countries.
For more information about ECSTA: Visit ECSTA
The chairman of the board is currently based in Trondheim, but the main office of the administration is in Oslo. The administration consist of an Office Manager, senior advisor and a political advisor.
Contact information below:
Audhild Kvam, chairman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fam Karine Heer Aas, senior advisor: email@example.com